1. Plug into a 15amp/120V designated electrical outlet. Place popcorn machine on cart or on a sturdy table with table cover protector.
2. Switch on the LIGHT and HEATER and add oil ( 1 TBSP of oil for every 1/2 cup of popcorn OR OIL BAR IN NAK PAK) and let heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Once oil is heated, turn on the STIRRER switch and add popcorn kernels.
4. Do not exceed 1 cup of popcorn per batch or one Nak Pak.
5. Once popping has completed turn off the STIRRER and HEATER switches and carefully dump all popcorn from the kettle.
CAUTION: Kettle will be HOT!
Never popcorn in dry kettle Turn kettle "OFF" when not in use Adult supervision is required at all times Secure the popcorn machine when transporting, DO NOT TIP